Saturday, May 16, 2009

ANTM Post: Teyona Wins! Paulina Fired...Calls Tyra a Late Bitch




Anyone who knows me knows I am a complete ANTM addict. I'll have a million things to do but ANTM is not debatable, nor is it negotiable. I've been watching since Cycle 3 (no idea why Tyra calls the seasons, cycles) and my favorites: 3, 6, 8, and (this past one) 12. Favorite winners: Eva Marcille (even though she's doin' commercial shit with the Young and the Restless now). Dani Evans, Jaslene Gonzalez, McKey Sullivan, and...(of course) Teyona Anderson.

Back to the matter at hand, whenever there are black or spanish girls who are in the running, I root for them automatically. Can't help it...that's my blood *shrug*. Not racist, I just like supporting my peoples. However, to all of the people who thought the runner-up Allison should've won, you're idiots, all of you. That skinny white girl had NO personality, her walk was STILL wack, and she did not have the confidence a top model needs. I at least wanted Aminat to walk in the show with Teyona. THAT would've been a show. However, Aminat just did not know what to do in front of that damn camera. WTF?! FYI: There hasn't been 2 black girls in the top 2 since Cycle 3. So, when it was Allison and Teyona...yea Teyona's chances skyrocketed. Quite happy with the results :). The girl was an obvious good choice

Switching gears now, I came across a blurb on the gossip blog: bossip.com, about Paulina Porizkova (a judge on the show) who has come out and said she's been fired off the show. On top of that she has been quoted as saying:

“I must admit I was having a little bit of an issue with Tyra being late for every judging,” she told Billy. “It’s six hours later and I feel like I am being told my time is not as valuable as hers. They pointed out that I should shut up and be grateful for the job and that Tyra is really busy.”

“I think that my little hissy fits about ‘Well, we are all here on time. Why can’t she (Tyra)?’ didn’t go over all that well,” added Paulina, who replaced the previous judge, supermodel Twiggy. When asked if there might have been an issue that she was the only other woman on the judging panel, Paulina said she didn’t think that was the case, especially when it comes to Tyra. “I don’t think that in Tyra’s universe that’s even a consideration. I don’t think she cares,” she said. “I’m not even sure she was aware that I existed way out there in Siberia, much like I am not sure she knew Twiggy existed.”

And while Paulina and Tyra clearly didn’t get along in the professionallandscape, did the two have any off-camera conversations? “I wouldn’t know [what kind of person Tyra is] because all I know of her is literally when we are on set talking to each other in front of the cameras,” the supermodel said. “That is the only time she would speak to me.” As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Paulina first revealed the news of their squabble during an appearance on the “Late Late Show” with Craig Ferguson earlier this week. “Listen, do you know why I am in Los Angeles?… Because I am looking for a job,” Paulina told Craig. “I was fired by ‘America’s Next Top Model’ on my birthday.”

Seriously Paulina? SERIOUSLY? Translation: Tyra was a late ass bitch. So unnecessary. Okay so you were fired and you're mad. Fine I get that...but to go on television and let the whole world you're on a bullshit tip is never cute. Was it so hard for her to do the classy thing and keep it movin'? REGARDLESS of her feelings? Now I myself, love Tyra Banks...yet I don't know her personally. A lot of this sounds like exaggeration but some of it may be true. *shrug* Whatever that's not the issue. I'm not sad about this in the least though. I BEEN sayin' Paulina needs to get off the show. Sick of her mean ass. To be frank, she is a BITCH. She said some downright uncalled for things to the girls on the show. Go get some sex Paulina, instead of ventin' on some late night show about your unemployment blues. Somebody needs to defrost that old lady.

Something else I'd like to address, these haters on the bossip site sayin' that ANTM has run its course. People the show is second to American Idol in ratings alone. OBVIOUSLY it ain't going nowhere. So shut your asses up and find another show to watch. Really annoys me when people comment on something, waste their time, just to hate on something/somebody.

*exhales*

So that was my thoughts on ANTM. I do follow the Canadian version, Canada's Next Top Model. So if its any good, I'll blog about it :). It premieres May 26. Anywho thanks for reading! This blog was not to my liking because I'm not exactly the most alert right now (only got 7 hours in the last 2 days...hectic hectic week). HOWEVER, I shall leave you with some interesting gems. Enjoy!
- Sha

** New site to check out: www.thatblackgirlsite.com

**Music in my head: Letoya Luckett "Not Anymore"

**Music you should listen to: Musiq Soulchild "So Beautiful"

** Video you must watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment